Positive Psychology is not about being happy all the time. Positive psychology is a discipline that is focused on studying happiness, what makes people happy, how to boost happiness, why the happiness doesn’t last, what people regret the most etc. The happiness pill hasn’t been discovered yet but we can use the knowledge of positive psychology to create more fulfilling lives. It takes courage, determination, and grid.
Happiness isn’t a destination, happiness is a journey
We can’t promise you will be happy 24/7 but we can help you to change your life for the better. What we can do is:
- help you organize your life in a more satisfying way,
- set priorities and focus on them,
- understand better how our mind, emotions and decision making processes work,
- teach you how to deal with disfunctional thoughts,
- help you implement small habits and acts that boost feelings of happiness,
- cultivate healthy and prospering relationships
- change disturbing habits for useful ones
- increase your willpower and self-control
- set goals and achieve them
- find your higher purpose
- live healthy and high quality lives
Using the term of Martin Seligman (one of the founders of positive psychology) we can help you to flourish.